Cardiogram analyzes your heart rate, ECG, and activity data from Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS smartwatches to help you monitor your cardiovascular health. Join millions of others who have uncovered new heart rate conditions like atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea, caught a medical emergency, adjusted treatment plans, and improved fitness.
Answer questions like:
•What triggers my AFib or other arrhythmia episodes?
•How frequently does my heart rate spike during sleep?
•What daily habits help improve my POTS symptoms?
•How has my heart rate recovery improved with this workout routine?
The iPhone app is compatible with Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS by Google devices. The Cardiogram app for Apple Watch shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time, on your wrist.
In the phone app:
• The Timeline visualizes your heart rate each day with interactive heart rate and ECG graphs. Use it to spot trends and irregularities. When you see an unexpected change, add a note with symptoms and potential causes.
• Metrics shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• Habits lets you discover a new healthy habit and invite friends to join you and build accountability.
• You can also build a profile to share health data with medical researchers and contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
For Apple Watch users, Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, ECG, sleep, steps, and Apple Watch activity rings, in chart or graph format. For Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS by Google devices, Cardiogram receives data directly from the respective manufacturer.
Cardiogram is compatible with many devices with a heart rate sensor, including Apple Watch (series 1-6), Fitbit (Charge, Versa, Ionic, Alta HR, Inspire HR, and more) Garmin (fēnix, Forerunner, and Vívo series, and more), and wear OS by Google (Fossil, Ticwatch, Moto, LG, Misfit, Huawei, and more).
Best of all, these core features are free!
If you’re looking for advanced sharing, you can subscribe to Cardiogram Premium, which gives you access to:
• Share with Family: allow up to 2 family members to remotely monitor your Cardiogram data and receive insights about your health. This is helpful for keeping an extra eye on your loved one.
• Share with Doctor: export your data to a PDF that you can print and show your doctor.
• Daily metrics in the Apple Watch app.
• Metrics comparisons: compare your stats with other user groups.
• Heart rate alerts: get notified when your heart rate goes above or below custom thresholds.
• Export to CSV
• Premium Support: if you have any questions or issues with the Cardiogram app, your support requests will be prioritized.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://cardiogr.am/terms