Use FITIV Ride on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. Use visual feedback to train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. This extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Ride reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch to help visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- Import your Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Beautiful Hourly Avg HR chart and much more.
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings.
Apple Watch Series 2:
- Use the built-in GPS technology in the Apple Watch Series 2 to track your workout without carrying your iPhone.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app to keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import/Export for Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- Live voice feedback to help you train smarter.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help visually impaired individuals.
Active calories burned are automatically picked up by MyFitnessPal through the Health App database.
Did you attend a spin class? FITIV Ride lets you enter those details after you're done.
If you enjoy knowing your numbers, all your metrics are available in real-time (Distance, Pace, Speed, Elevation Gain/Loss, Caloric burn, Heart Rate)
FITIV Ride is the perfect cycling companion. The voice feedback will let you know how your ride is going and the built in music player will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.
Share bike rides on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email (CSV, TCX, GPX) to help motivate your friends and yourself.
Link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads. Our basic exports also allow transfer to Runkeeper, Strava, Training Peeks, etc.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * * Fantastic app - best I've used
this is a great app! great functionality, customizability, and very intuitive … all in all, excellent app! bought the Pro Lifetime no hesitation
* * * * * Best out there
Fantastic app. Been through a dozen. I brought the premium for life add on WORTH IT. Adjustable heart rate zone training.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Mio, Jabra
- All other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
APP YOUR FITNESS AND TRY FITIV TODAY FOR FREE.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Nouveautés de la version 5.0.2
Hope you’re ready for some major updates!
Check out what’s new in FITIV:
- Siri Shortcuts let Siri do the heavy lifting for you (not literally, unfortunately!) Start, pause and stop your workouts hands-free with custom Siri Shortcuts.
- New Complications for the Apple Watch Series 4!
- Added last KM/Mile pace and Splits Pace as trackable metrics! We have also added Apple Watch Splits Pace notifications to give you heart rate, speed and pace notifications at every KM/Mile lap.
- Custom heart rate alerts let you know when you are above or below your target heart rate.
- Control your music directly from your Apple Watch with new built-in music controls.
- A new 3-second countdown timer to give you a moment to psych yourself up for your activity!
- New public and private workout groups and leaderboards! Create a group or join one of ours. Compete with your friends and post your workouts to ask questions, get feedback, or celebrate a victory.
- Added the ability to export custom ranges of heart rate data to CSV through the Dashboard tile.
- Updates to improve iOS12/watchOS5 compatibility.
- Improvements to Karvonen heart rate tracking! Your Karvonen values are now reflected in your heart rate charts.
- Improvements to iPhone X compatibility.
If you’re enjoying FITIV Pulse please remember to leave us a review and tell your friends to check us out! If you have any feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Now go out there and get active!